Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just parted with the Giulietta after 2 yrs and am now in possession of a 2016 Jaguar XE 2.0i 200ps Prestige (8 speed auto)

Enjoyed my time with the G but unfortunately I could not resist having a try with the XE, having owned a couple of S types some 13 years ago.

Thank you for the input from the forum and keep up the good work.

Attachments

·
Registered
161 Posts
Just parted with the Giulietta after 2 yrs and am now in possession of a 2016 Jaguar XE 2.0i 200ps Prestige (8 speed auto)

Enjoyed my time with the G but unfortunately I could not resist having a try with the XE, having owned a couple of S types some 13 years ago.

Thank you for the input from the forum and keep up the good work.
Congratulations, enjoy your new ride! Unfortunately for us here in South Africa because of the exchange rate the XE is not an option. It is a lot more expensive than the 3-series and the C-class and while it is not a bad car it is not worth the premium over the other two. It was launched here about 7 or 8 months ago and I haven't seen one on the road yet. Pity, if Jaguar was able to price it slightly below the 3 and C I think it could have done quite well here.

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Very nice. I do like those. If Alfa don't hurry up I'm going to look at year old V6S models.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts