Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
42,287 Posts
She was one fortunate little girl not to end up permanently scarred or even worse!:(: This world sometimes totally confuses my straight laced way of thinking. Hope this has an effect on the way it's controlled in future? :rolleyes:

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ageed ZF. A very close shave, but hopefully some rules
will come in concerning these "salons".

·
Banned
4,522 Posts
And just where were the parents??

I happen to see this on the local news (wales tonight) the state of her mother says it all really. A lovely orange glow the chav earings and all the other trappings :rolleyes:

I don't know what annoy's me most, this sort of incident or the total lack of responsibility shown by the parents. How do you think she knew about this salon?? How do you think she knew how to work the machine?? Absolutely no doubt that she has been there with her mother (probably her father if she knows who he is) and been forced to sit and wait while her responsible adult goes on.

Joke!!

And it's a bit of sun burn ffs her face isn't going to fall off.

·
Administrator
23,020 Posts
I agree there should be tighter controls - many adults are in danger of cooking themselves.

I don't understand how any responsible person would allow a ten year old out and about with money and, apparently, free reign to spend it where they see fit without supervision - she is TEN.

The truly appalling thing however is that the said "responsible person" now feels that her daughter has somehow been let down by other people not taking the responsibility which is so obviously hers.

·
Administrator
45,154 Posts
The distinctive cry of the crap parent:

"Look what someone else let happen to my child."

·
Registered
37,353 Posts
I can't understand why people want a tan in the first place.

I am fair skinned and burn easily, I have just acccepted that I am going to be pale, unless I risk skin cancer by either going into the sun or using a sun bed.

I don't smoke because of the health risks, and I can't see this being any different.

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
You need a licence to drive a car, to keep a dog, and to watch TV, but people can have children irrespective of their common sense or intelligence.
The Mother is not fit to have children.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts