Alfa Romeo Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am about to buy a 145 Junior cloverleaf 1.6, however, the side skirts are both loose because some of the fastening clips have broken - the ones fitted to the skirt not the ones fitted to the car sill (these appear ok). Can anyone tell me whether the clips on the skirt can be replaced or are they part of the skirt? Also how can I remove the skirt without damaging the remaining clips?
Thanks
Dee (alfa145m)

·
Registered
15 Posts
I had the same problem after Kwik-Fit put my car on one of their lifts and tore one of the side skirts off. Just contact your nearest Alfa dealer. I got a set of 6 from the main dealer in Nottingham for £2.50 inc. postage. Can't mind the name of them but they were very helpfull. As for the remaining clips, you can't remove the skirts by anything other than brute force, if you damage the clips than so be it but they are very cheap to replace.

·
Registered
330 Posts
if you take one of the clips off, just go into your nearest Alfa Stealers and ask them for x amount of clips..

They shouldnt be too expensive but iv bought panal clips from them before and these particular clips only came in packs of 10, ended up costing me like £9 for 10 poxy clips!!

·
Registered
394 Posts
Someone has done this to my 146 in its past, didn't know you could buy the clips, this will be useful.

·
Registered
330 Posts
I had the car on the ramp yesterday and noticed aswel that there are some screws holding the underside of the sideskirt on aswel as the clips...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts