Alfa Romeo Forum banner

21 - 40 of 168 Posts

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
No news yet :(

Disappointingly, my lads have been busy getting a set of coilovers fitted to their beemer (heathens!) and spending the weekend watching the British / Irish Rallycross championship. (that is not actually the reason, but I slag them for it..)

I hope to have an update next week.
Sorry for delay.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Thanks for update - wanna get the car to paint shop soon :) side skirts need doing
:rotate:

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
hi,

Just to give an update this is still going ahead, however slightly delayed. :( I'll keep ye' updated.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Please make them soon like the get the car into the paint shop next week or so, I need one for then :)

Thanks for updating

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
I hope it will be soon! I have not forgotten!

Reactions: amclean and turbole

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Soory, no update. :(
The guys made one, were not happy with it, and are making a new mold. They appoligized a million times, and I said to them that you are asking for them every two days, so hopefully they will hurry up ;)

I still havent gotten my hands on a useful cover that I am missing, and wheel arch liners, but still working on it. There are too few Alfa 156 GTA's in Ireland...

Reactions: maxiboy wales

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
First cover made!
Its a right front one, and it fits!
It looks a bit rough but it just needs to be sanded down. I dident sand it down too much, as I want to post the pictures sooner, rather than later.

So, next step is to get the parts that I don't have and make moulds out of them, and start production.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,091 Posts
First cover made!
It looks a bit rough but it just needs to be sanded down. I dident sand it down too much, as I want to post the pictures sooner, rather than later.

So, next step is to get the parts that I don't have and make moulds out of them, and start production.
Great effort! This will be a huge benefit to the GTA community. Well done. I don't need any at the moment, but I know I will at some point in the future!!

·
Registered
4,208 Posts
First cover made!

Brilliant with you and autolusso soon these cars will be repairable again lol

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
Looks good - I have one on back order from Desira - if that emerges great if not Ill be after one still left front :)

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
Looks like its 3 weeks from Desira - so hoping you can get one to me SOONER :) PLEASE :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Looks like its 3 weeks from Desira - so hoping you can get one to me SOONER :) PLEASE :thumbup:
I have a left front one ?

Reactions: maxiboy wales
21 - 40 of 168 Posts