Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The other day after work I was walking towards the car and noticed that the offside side repeater indicator lens was missing.
I reckon some b'stard has nicked it.

Anyway I've been trying to buy a replacement (without having to go to my local main dealer who I remember as being totally useless when I had my 156).

I thought I had found some on E Bay supplied by a company in Germany called Blinkerhaus. When they came they were not correct being the wrong shape. I am currently swapping e-mails trying to get it sorted but it seems it is my fault having the wrong car, not theirs for supplying the wrong part.

As they were only a tenner I'm thinking of cutting my losses and buying elsewhere. Any suggestions of where to buy?

The top one in the photo is what they sent, the bottom one what I need

Attachments

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes. Those are what I ordered, but not what were delivered. These seem to be from a different supplier. Any one got any experience of buying from this company?

·
Registered
80 Posts
Had same issue on mine when I bought one missing bought a pair off eBay fitted fine but now I notice they have moisture in them quality was pretty poor but what do you expect for 15 quid. When I went to replace to oem one the lense fell off that as well

1 - 6 of 6 Posts