Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i bought some clear side indicator lenses for my GTV from shop4parts, but as with everything to do with alfas, no instructions! anyone any ideas?

·
Registered
317 Posts
Hello again Slawson - I bought the same ones, they look far better than the orange ones. On the front edge of the repeater is a little cutout, push a very small screwdriver in to depress the catch then pull the lens out front first. If the bulb is white it needs to be replaced with an orange one.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cheers for that, i have had a look and can see what you mean. The screw driver must be bloody small?

W

·
0 Posts
Your handbook tells you how to remove the lenses in order to replace bulbs. That is assuming you have a handbook.

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Little tip....put a cloth behind the screwdriver just in case you scratch the paint ;)

·
Registered
2,275 Posts
If you havent done it already you dont need a screwdriver, just place two fingers at the front and push back and towards you at the same time, once the front part is out pull it towards the front of the car and that's it. Dont mean to say every one else is wrong but have seen some nasty accidents with screwdrivers.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts