Alfa Romeo Forum banner

SICD North Scotland convoy 29/05/11

Tags
convoy sicd
3K views 70 replies 21 participants last post by  p17sut 
G
#1 ·
Hi folks,

As previous years the Northern AO'ers will be meeting up at various points along the way to Craigtoun Park. As some of you are coming from all over the North I would suggest Aberdeen (Newtonhill Tesco), Laurencekirk (Oatyhill), Forfar (McDonalds) and Dundee (Car park on Fife side of Tay Bridge) as meeting points before meeting up with the South Scotland gang in Cupar.

Of course, you are all free to make your own arrangements if you want. It is nice going in en masse though, we must have had around 50 cars last year :cool:

All times to be confirmed, but I usually leave Laurencekirk at around 9am.....ish :)

If anyone has any questions about the day then feel free to get in touch.
Cheers
Graham :cool:

#32 ·
Hi Sus, I will be waiting doon at Laurencekirk from aboot 9am. So I'd imagine the Newtonhill contingent would be leaving at aboot 8:40am at the latest. Ken fit like.......
G
Sus it's usually me who organises the Newtonhill rendezvous but as I am not going then it's probably best if you just make your way down to Laurencekirk to meet Graham and the others for 9am :thumbs:

Hope you all have a great time and the weather is better than last year :D

#28 ·
Deeply envious of the trip this weekend! Time and distance conspire against us - and yet I'll be down that way only a few days later collecting son No2 from Uni! Bah! If there's any photos, I'd be keen to see them. And if there's any Miura's, the chances of us ever speaking to any of you again are slim. Very slim!

#34 ·
I will be heading along to this one, not met any of you before be my first meet and this sounds a good one to be going to id meet across the tay bridge. In my 09 plate red mito veloce.

see you guys there, David.

#35 ·
well its looking like we will be going YAY!!!

but as Bella Blue is needing 2 bottom arms (and probably link arms and arb bushes) we will probably be going in HIDs focus... can we still join in the convoy... please, go on, pretty please , go on please please please...

#45 ·
Hi Dean

Sorry to hear you won't be able to take your Bella on Sunday and you are more than welcome to join the convoy in your 'alternative car' but I've been informed that apparently it is only Italian cars that are allowed in the field - you will need to park in the main car park - hope you still decide to go :thumbs:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.