Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,221 Posts
It'll be 11 Frank when it opens, or slightly before.....so 10 latest for leaving the bridge would do! :)

·
Registered
890 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ok slight problem i have now got 3 weeks to strip fix and rebuilt the engine in the gtv as it is now cooked oh how much fun will post some pics up later when i know whats wrong

S

·
0 Posts
ok slight problem i have now got 3 weeks to strip fix and rebuilt the engine in the gtv as it is now cooked oh how much fun will post some pics up later when i know whats wrong
3 whole weeks?

No problem to a man of your abilities, I'm sure. :thumbs:

·
Registered
890 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah I know but won't get parts till end of this week big end shells trashed big time an I fly to salou for a week on Monday so getting close but as long as that's all that's wrong should be ok need to machine polish sides again after respray but fingers crossed I'll be there even if it is in a cords LOL

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Not sure if I'll be in the 75 or one of the Lancias. If it's the 75, I'll probably stop off at the McDs for breakfast.

·
Registered
890 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
car running so will be there but taking it easy as not 100%, will be at the forth road bridge from about 9am for breakfast so hope to see a few of you there oh and i hope someone knows the way streetmap beforehand i thinks lol

S

·
0 Posts
Well done getting the car ready. I knew you would do it.

Did you have a good holiday?

·
Registered
890 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
yeah it was great glad to be back home fed up seeing seats lol thats what i get for going to spain so here is hoping the weather is good for sunday and i can tell you more about it

1 - 15 of 15 Posts