Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
as suggested by baby278278, i thought i would start a new for 2010 "show us your stickers" as the old one seams to be very out of date...

well here are mine....

PS.. if you want a wagon mafia sticker get in touch...

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well the white ones are the one that come out in the supports packs now....

why is there others...?

·
Registered
6,298 Posts
well the white ones are the one that come out in the supports packs now....
fair point. :lol:

theres also a red one too in the italic 'alfa romeo' font, it could well have been discontinued, im not sure tbh, but it is far easier on the eye than the white one. I wouldnt let the white one anywhere near my car.:(:):lol:

Ill get a picture of mine inabit...

·
Registered
6,811 Posts
yeah we only get the white one and the yellow/black dotted one, i want yours:rant::D

·
Registered
12,823 Posts
Heres the one i was on about:thumbs:....
Can you still get the red ones, if yes...where from, it looks great.....:thumbs:

·
Registered
6,081 Posts
Cars dirty but will be cleaner for Sunday 7th:thumbs:

P2040058.jpg

P2040059.jpg

·
Registered
12,823 Posts
Did this last night to put in my rear window......

V

·
0 Posts
The wife said i wasn't to put any stickers on the new car,but i managed to sneak this one on :thumbs up:

thats very :cool:

love the placement i would never have thought to put it there but that looks brilliant

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Im moving my sticker tonight to a new spot :D Its the white one but would rather like one of them red'uns :thumbs:

Are you having your usernames displayed in the car on Sunday??

·
Registered
12,823 Posts
Im moving my sticker tonight to a new spot :D Its the white one but would rather like one of them red'uns :thumbs:

Are you having your usernames displayed in the car on Sunday??
I got a name card in my welcome pack on joining AO, not very big though and not much use unless you sit in your car all the time.....;).....unless you pin it to your jacket.....:lol:

1 - 20 of 49 Posts