Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
4,107 Posts
I needed a shed as the old one had been killed/rotted by 25 years of beach front storms!. This was the cheapest I could find...a B and Q special....also painted to match the fence etc. Just garden and rabbit stuff in it...nothing exciting.
Because we live by by the sea my wife likes the odd nautical themed trinket in the garden...hence boat made of driftwood screwed to shed!

·
Registered
7,354 Posts
Has that patio just been laid alfaitalia, or do you have industrial strength weed killer and a good power washer?

·
Administrator
45,538 Posts
I thought this was going to be a picture of the starstarstarstarstarstarstarstar.

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
My shed as a work in progress... it is actually finished now and I’m quite chuffed with my efforts considering it was built from scratch using mostly offcuts of wood.

·
Administrator
45,538 Posts
My shed as a work in progress... it is actually finished now and I’m quite chuffed with my efforts considering it was built from scratch using mostly offcuts of wood.
It's a good job I can't see any pallets involved. SiF might have come over all unnecessary.

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
It's a good job I can't see any pallets involved. SiF might have come over all unnecessary.
No pallets... mostly scaffold boards that were left over from building decking and raised beds. Excuse the mess and the random car parts in this photo.

·
Administrator
45,538 Posts
Here's mine. Shed would withstand a bomb blast I reckon, but that roof is going to need attention sooner or later.

When we moved in I replaced a broken pane of glass in the window all by myself which I was quite pleased with. Although the post above mine being about building one from scratch blows me out of the water rather.

·
Registered
7,354 Posts
Too embarrassed to post a pic of my shed - it's on its last legs and the strong winds this weekend may see its demise.
Have been thinking of a prefab shed similar to Bazza's as a replacement. I need something more sturdy and with less maintenance. All down to price though...

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
What is the difference between a shed and a summer house?

This is Mrs N’s shed which was a birthday present a couple of years ago and potentially one of the best presents I have bought her, definitely up there with the time I convinced her she wanted a jet washer. Her having a shed means... less of her stuff in the garage so more room for my car parts, she goes in the garage less frequently so I can sneak in more car parts without being caught and when she is doing stuff in her shed I can spend more time tinkering with my Alfas; win-win all round.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts