Alfa Romeo Forum banner

241 - 260 of 310 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
looks cleaner without the badges imo & easier to polish too, i got the windows done the fronts were a light tint but had to take it off after a tap on the shoulder from pc plod ... ruined it a bit now

G

·
0 Posts
Hopefully this will work.

Sorry for the rubish image, taken the day I brought her home. Better ones to follow!

OK, why is that just showing a link not the picture? Grrr
It's a bit small ;)

Where in Notts are you? I'll look out for you

G

·
0 Posts
In Arnold. The 159 goes on Friday and hopefully if the dealer can change the private plates in time I can pick up the Blackline the same day. If not it won't be until the following weekend. A whole week without an Alfa will be painful. Can't wait to catch the bus to work :cry:

·
Registered
288 Posts
That's a beautiful color and a marvelous set of wheels! I used to have those on my previous car (2004 156 SW)
Thanks, I love the colour, wanted it as soon as I saw it. Think it will need to be kept shinty though, might look a bit dull and yucky when dirty... Still, any excuse to clean her more often :)

·
Registered
45 Posts
Heres a few pics of mine just after giving her a quick wash, new alloys coming this week so i'll post up some of her with them on this weekend all going well :) There a matt black multi spoke so should look good i'm hoping!...

IMAG0079.jpg

IMAG0080.jpg

IMAG0081.jpg

IMAG0082.jpg

·
Registered
45 Posts
Wow that does look great, i never thought of maybe just respraying them...
i do like them its just i want to do something to make it a bit less standard as a few similar silver GT's are roaminng around so got these on the way to me...
DSC00521.JPG

Dont want to touch any body kits or such because its hard to make this beautiful car any nicer, anyone any more ideas after the wheels?...

·
Registered
45 Posts
Well as promised here are the pics of the new wheels, i love them :D but have had some people say they love them others hate them i guess its a love/hate type of thing! Let me know what you think...
IMAG0084.jpg
IMAG0085.jpg
IMAG0086.jpg
IMAG0087.jpg
IMAG0088.jpg

·
Registered
60 Posts
Hi All you GT guys...
All these examples look absolutely stunning :thumbs:. I hope to show off my machine in the near future, as soon as I get it back from the paint shop.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Thanks CCOVICH, no sorry not planning on selling them, gonna hang onto them and put them back on when the day comes to sell her on.

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
241 - 260 of 310 Posts