Registered
14,575 Posts

·
Registered
14,575 Posts

·
Registered
14,575 Posts
Punto power! Crap ride comfort, handling, looks well crap everything except running costs which is what its all about! Its a 1.9 JTD and returning 62.1 mpg! I put 2 new tyres on it which cost £30 each, it does for a run around and besides the GTA has MCSF at the mo GRRRRRRRRRRRR! :flame:

·
Registered
6,811 Posts
heres mine miss the schui most,spent loads on that car, 1st my punto in my young chav days then the schui my pride and joy, and a mk1 sporting, whic i still have, waiting for either a new engine or to repair the one its got:thumbs:

·
Registered
14,575 Posts
@ Alfa-Red Stilo looks :cool:

·
Registered
6,811 Posts
@ Alfa-Red Stilo looks :cool:
cheers mate, really really miss it, but couldnt afford to run after buying a house, £90 per week in fuel is a bit excessive:eek:, then tax, insurance, and things were starting to break, had a hard life, but was so much fun:D

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
If there is one car I wish I had kept, its my Marea Estate.

2.0 20v chipped and bloody fast. Great engine noise. I am into estates and I loved her. Dark graphite grey.

I got a punto for the Mrs too. Everybody slates the Fiat but I would have another one.

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Only Fiat I ever had was a FIAT Panda 1000s on a D plate. Don't have any pictures though, was my 1st car. Colour was "Champagne Gold"

·
Registered
163 Posts
That's mine. I upgraded the engine a bit. :D The whole powertrain from Uno Turbo i.e., bottom end Tipo 1.6, bigger turbo, stainless 3" exhaust, Piper cam, etc. It was quite fun to drive.
I still have it but it is not runnig for last feew years. I have some futher plans about another engine swap but it is not easy when I'm living in Jersey and the car is in Poland. ;)
Jan

Attachments

·
Registered
6,811 Posts
If there is one car I wish I had kept, its my Marea Estate.

2.0 20v chipped and bloody fast. Great engine noise. I am into estates and I loved her. Dark graphite grey.

I got a punto for the Mrs too. Everybody slates the Fiat but I would have another one.
id have another schui tomorrow if i had the money, fiats aint as crap as people make them out to be, just need more attention than other cars that you buy, drive and forget about, italian cars need looking after:thumbs:

1 - 20 of 182 Posts