Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
22,760 Posts
Had to get a new (USED) set of pipes after the constant ribbing I got from HM,

BEFORE he sold the Cup to get a durty diesel.

My old ones were well past their best, flaking chrome and rusty underneath.

Got these for £50 from the 'Bay, and spent an afternoon fitting them.

There's a thread detailing the air leaks and pops, bangs and whistles I had before managing to seal them properly (hence the jubilee clips), the original ones were 'only just' not tight enough when put back on, despite using the correct tool!

http://www.alfaowner.com/Forum/alfa-147-156-and-gt/131647-new-chrome-inlet-pipes-rubbish-running.html

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Was hoping to see some crappy old rusty ones too :lol: - mine look poor compared to what I've seen so far - good work fellas :thumbs:

·
Registered
3,263 Posts
We will shortly be doing CNC machined billet aluminium injector rails for V6's if anyone is interested let me know. These can be anodised to any colour of your choice if you want. As soon as I have some I will post some pics.
They sound interesting :D

Pm/ post a price when everything is finalised, I could be tempted in August or so

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I want a cut of these rails for advertising in my image only thread :lol:

·
Registered
6,298 Posts
We will shortly be doing CNC machined billet aluminium injector rails for V6's if anyone is interested let me know. These can be anodised to any colour of your choice if you want. As soon as I have some I will post some pics.
Im interested :thumbs: :D

Heres mine....

:thumbs: :D

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
You didn't specify that they had to be mounted so.....

:D

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Im interested in this, please let me know.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts