Alfa Romeo Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys i have been looking through some of the threads.

and it seems that there has been not many Norwich meets going on recently. (by recently i mean a month)

being a new alfa owner myself knowing others in person would be a good way of knowing where nearby to ask about problems (if any occur)

if anyone is interested what should we do for it ?
and any dates?

·
Registered
413 Posts
I.m not aware of any in the past year in the Norwich area,but I've probably just missed the announcements. I would be interested if there is anything planned.Mid week evenings or maybe Sundays are good for me.:)

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
Sounds good to me, now I ve moved to costetessy. Perhaps a meet up at Wroxham once a month at the ship inn :)

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Maybe we should do something for say the first or last (insert day) to somewhere at a per organised location?!?

I.e last Sunday of the month at "ship inn"

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
I ve got the diagnostic software too and having owned an Alfa Gtv for three years now. Kinda know of some problems too look out for too.

·
Registered
542 Posts
Well for me personally, weekends are a no go as I work every other weekend and the ones I do have off I'm otherwise engaged! Week days are good, but due to my crazy shift pattern it's complete hit/miss whether I'll be free. So in effect, you guys need to plan something, and If I'm free, I'll be there!

·
Administrator
23,049 Posts
Normally we have regional reps who organise meets

Unfortunately we do not have anyone for East Anglia at the moment. East Anglia is a huge area and encompasses people from Norfolk, Suffolk and Cambridgeshire.

So, please, go ahead and organise something. I am near Felixstowe so Norfolk is a bit of a trek for me but I would be happy to drive up and give some support.

If anyone would like to take on the role of regional rep and organise stuff in EA please contact me. I was the rep a few years back and would be happy to work with you to get things started.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
What about if we done a reignal meet mid next month somewhere in mid (ish) Suffolk to cover all ?!?

Or maybe something slap bang in middle of all 3 counties.

I am not into being a events guy ATM only just started in here but like to get things rolling :)

·
Administrator
23,049 Posts
What about if we done a reignal meet mid next month somewhere in mid (ish) Suffolk to cover all ?!?

Or maybe something slap bang in middle of all 3 counties.

I am not into being a events guy ATM only just started in here but like to get things rolling :)
That sound great.

What about it people - when and where?

Maybe Bury - end of the A140 and accessible from Cambs?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Bury sounds great actually.....

Is anyone from bury who knows it well!!
I am good with anything asking as my shifts allow it :)

·
Registered
74 Posts
I'm very interested as well, Alfa owner for 5 days now and already feel Alfista (I'm original from Rome, Italy).

I live in Norwich, received yesterday my first wave back and I was just thinking with my gf how to organise a Norwich (or nearby) event for new and old Alfa owners...I know at least two places with good food in Norwich.

Keen to help and organise a meeting very soon, big or small is the same, let me know :)

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Bury would be awesome...

I can search up things in bury tonight at work and see what I can find,..
What do you guys fancy eating?!?

1 - 20 of 53 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.