Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As much as i like my tan leather in the 147, i originally wanted a black car with red leather, i'm in two minds as to see if anybody wants to swap my heated tan seats for heated red ones, can't decide if red would work with casual blue, any opinions???

Attachments

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
As much as i like my tan leather in the 147, i originally wanted a black car with red leather, i'm in two minds as to see if anybody wants to swap my heated tan seats for heated red ones, can't decide if red would work with casual blue, any opinions???
Cant swap ya iam afraid as i have dark grey cloth but if you end up deciding to sell to get what you want id be interested in buying ! :thumbs:

·
Registered
8,063 Posts
Blue car with red leather ?

IMO not a good combination although the 147 red leather is :cool:

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It is a dark blue though! i did check a few on the trader and found a couple in casual blue with red leather and kinda liked it. My wheels are going anthracite repainted and im gta'ing the lights so its overall gonna look a darker car so thats why i figured on red leather.....

·
0 Posts
Without seeing yer car in the flesh (you coming to the Trafford centre on Monday?) - I would say you have a good combo now :) - not convinced that red leather / blue car would work TBH

Anyhoo, tis your car to do what you want with ;) :D

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Monday is a possibility, i've only just read about it earlier. I'll get the wheels done and the car lowered, then ponder further over it, unless i get approached in the meantime, it would have to be heated red leather though, i need my heated bum in winter!!!

·
Registered
503 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Looks great when you have the full doorcards coded as well, we didnt get that until the 05 revision on the 147's so its front seats, arm rest and rear bench only, and my blue is a lot darker than yours. I still kinda want it though lol!

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Haha, i must admit, it does say red at the moment, i've placed an add to put the feelers out there... although the chance of someone local wanting to swap out is a little slim i think. Auto lusso have a non heated red interior in stock so that is an option although as they said its a hell of a drive for an interior swap.

·
Registered
8,063 Posts
I have a red 156 with red leather :eek: and a cosmos blue 156 with tan leather and always liked the red leather more than the tan.................did think about doing a swap but couldnt be bothered in the end :lol:

Its worth the wait if its what you want, something always comes up in the end................just need to be patient :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts