Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
57,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got a bottle of Chrimbo Champers in the frodge, should I crack it open or save it for Sunday lunch tomorrow :confused:

·
Registered
14,827 Posts
Open it. Drink it. Get another for Sunday.

M

·
0 Posts
Depends how many there will be for lunch.

Really, everyone wants to have at least 2 glasses, so if there are more than 3 drinkers at the table, get a couple of nice bottles of wine for tomorrow and pop the good stuff tonight :thumbs:

·
Banned
57,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Open it. Drink it. Get another for Sunday.
I try not to use tha car on a Sunday :D

Depends how many there will be for lunch.

Really, everyone wants to have at least 2 glasses, so if there are more than 3 drinkers at the table, get a couple of nice bottles of wine for tomorrow and pop the good stuff tonight :thumbs:
Just the three of us :thumbs:

·
Registered
Mercedes Benz 190E
17,745 Posts
Hmm...

I think - if you're having guests for lunch tomorrow, keep it for tomorrow. Reason being, most people like a bit of Champagne, even more so if they aren't expecting it. This way, you get to enjoy/share their surprise and delight, as well as the drink itself with them. Savour the moment :thumbs:

·
Registered
14,827 Posts
My plan would allow you to enjoy some bubbles tonight and the happy faces tomorrow. For the small price of a short drive on Sunday in a nice Alfa.

·
Banned
57,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
My plan would allow you to enjoy some bubbles tonight and the happy faces tomorrow. For the small price of a short drive on Sunday in a nice Alfa.
and the price of a bottle of Champers :eek: :lol:

·
Registered
14,827 Posts
Cheapskate. What would your guests think if they knew you would not buy them a drink.

M

·
0 Posts
Keep the champagne bottle, then tomorrow buy a bottle of cava, open it out of sight of your guests, decant it into the champers bottle, and hope they don't notice :lol:

·
Banned
57,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Banned
57,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Keep the champagne bottle, then tomorrow buy a bottle of cava, open it out of sight of your guests, decant it into the champers bottle, and hope they don't notice :lol:
Sneaky :lol:

·
Registered
14,827 Posts
I'm going to feed them :rolleyes:
OK.

Phone up one of your guests. Tell them they need to bring a bottle of Champers as you are feeding them.

Then pop your own cork.

If they do not produce the goods you can loudly proclaim them a cheapskate in front of everybody else.

·
Registered
14,827 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts