Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
But.... still waiting, supposed to have arrived at the dealer at 3.45 today and I can collect it at 4.30 tomorrow. Bearing in mind it was ordered in January, sourced for delivery in early February then stuck at the docks apparently then delivery definitely on 1st March I am :mad: I hate people who promise then cannot delivery, I feel a strong letter to Head office coming on :confused:

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
It's alright, you'll calm down once you're behind the wheel of your bella - all that will go out of the window. The best comes to those who wait 'n all. But yeah I'm sorry that you've had such a wait, that's mighty rotten of them, just hope they can compensate you for all that MiTo time you've missed out on. Grrr :mad:

·
Registered
329 Posts
Sorry but count yourself lucky...we have to wait 5-6 months here for a Mito/Giulietta(if it has custom options)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No custom options, just a basic 1.3 jtd veloce I supposed I wouldn't have minded if they had told me the truth in the first place, it's been me having to chase them all the time. Free sureguard paint treatment is all I got, going to push for a free service when I collect it tomorrow.

·
Registered
329 Posts
You don't get a service plan with it? We get a non-optional 5yr/90000km service plan with it(on petrol models), we don't get the diesel here.

·
Registered
47 Posts
I had to wait 6 months for mine, missed promises and excuses, so even though yours hasn't been that long i share your frustration, but it will be worth the wait.

·
Registered
103 Posts
I was lucky i visted the showroom on the 12th feb and got mine on tuesday but it was a stock car , the 1.3 diesel is a great car

1 - 9 of 9 Posts