Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
2,142 Posts
Well that would have saved me a few pounds over the mtech one.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
Ditto I'm having one on those too when they come online.

Forgot to say any ideas when these are available to purchase ?

I've dropped them a line to ask. Just hope it's not as long as it took them to get the coolant tanks out after the first announcement.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I notice the EB Spares one doesn't seem to have a weight like the MTEC one, does anyone know if this will make much difference to the feel of the gear change?

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
I notice the EB Spares one doesn't seem to have a weight like the MTEC one, does anyone know if this will make much difference to the feel of the gear change?

Short of testing them side by side I can't see how we could tell. And as the EB Spares variant is not out yet it would only be speculation at this point in time.

·
Registered
566 Posts
I think it re-uses the standard shift weight.

I'm certain I read that on the EB Spares webpage a few days ago but the wording seems to have changed.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Been driving around for the last 3 weeks testing out a pre-production adaptor in my GT JTDm (same gear change mechanism as the GTV for those that did not know). Once I got use to the shorter throw and slightly extra effort needed to engage each gear I found it much quicker to change gear and now would now not be without the adaptor. Will be fitting one of the production ones on my GTV as soon as I get the chance.

Gazza

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
Had an email confirm they are in stock and £38.50 plus vat

Not online yet but I'll be ordering mine tomorrow !!

1 - 20 of 63 Posts