1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,119 Posts
Yep very good part supplier

·
Registered
37,151 Posts
Very good supplier, but they are not always the cheapest.

Euro car parts are my current preferred supplier for non original stuff like oil, brakes, and other service parts.

·
Registered
9,489 Posts
Alternative Autos (sponsor on alfa156.net) can usually beat Shop4parts prices and do quick delivery.....I've used Shop4parts tho with no issues.....

·
Registered
9,141 Posts
Used them several times along with Alternative Autos and EB Spares. They do often have useful special offers, so it's worth visiting the site once a month. If you're after branded brake parts, then I'd use buypartsby.co.uk ...

Struggle to get anything for the 156 from euro .. :rolleyes: I have better luck at my local motor factors and if they haven't got it, they get it in quickly.

·
Premium Member
76,998 Posts
Used them several times along with Alternative Autos and EB Spares. They do often have useful special offers, so it's worth visiting the site once a month. If you're after branded brake parts, then I'd use buypartsby.co.uk ...

Struggle to get anything for the 156 from euro .. :rolleyes: I have better luck at my local motor factors and if they haven't got it, they get it in quickly.
I most usually use BuyPartsBy Car Parts and Car Accessories - Buy Parts By

always been knob on

1 - 11 of 11 Posts