Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
16,895 Posts
wait a sec:

So there was an A4 from 2000 - 2005.

Then an A4 from 2005 - 2008.

And now we have a new A4 after three years? Is that right?

g

·
Registered
32,440 Posts
and maybe a replacement 159 in 2010:confused:

·
AO Member, 166/164 Lounge Winner 09
819 Posts
Think the 05-08 one was kind of like the old one with major plastic surgery, not an all new car.

·
AO Member, 166/164 Lounge Winner 09
819 Posts
Actually no - the 01-05 (B6) series had the old normal grille

The newer one (B7) has that deep thing that I still haven't gotten used to.

A

·
0 Posts
Re: Audi A3 A4 or Whatever...

I could never drive a car named after a sheet of paper. How boring is that;) ;) ;)

AlfaLincs

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
Everyone knows that an Alfa is the best in its class, thats why there are so many people out there that take a grudge and cut you up, race you, etc. If everybody drove an Alfa imagine how good and safe the roads would be. :lol:

·
Registered
16,895 Posts
Read the 159 reader reviews - anyone see the one by Kenneth Beattie (31/01/2008)? That was the only bad one I think.
true.

and his bitching was mainly related to the lousy service he got after his 159 broke down after 30 miles; granted, not a shining example, but he does not say anything about how the car drove (maybe not surprising after its early failure) but bases his opinion on the car on the dealer response to fixing it. So he tells us nothing about the 159, but a lot about AR's response...

g

·
Registered
19,792 Posts
We all knew all along :D

·
Registered
538 Posts
true.

and his bitching was mainly related to the lousy service he got after his 159 broke down after 30 miles; granted, not a shining example, but he does not say anything about how the car drove (maybe not surprising after its early failure) but bases his opinion on the car on the dealer response to fixing it. So he tells us nothing about the 159, but a lot about AR's response...

g
Not forgetting this...

"The car lost complete power on the M8 dropping from 75mph to less than 5 mph in under a second! Mayhem on a 6 lane motorway ensued."

Wow....thats some brakes!!! :) Even at 5mph I'm sure most drivers could make it to the hard shoulder!?!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts