Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Gave the new Gta the full clay bar treatment today ready for the meet at donnington this weekend and its come up a treat :cool: He seems to be getting on ok with his older brother too :D

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
i think i've posted this thread in the wrong forum can someone with the relevant powers please move it to the relevant section. i meant to post it in the GTA forum.:rolleyes: Cheers :)

·
Registered
237 Posts
Very nice!!! I love the 156 GTA!

The 155 is very beautiful too... ;)

·
Registered
14,575 Posts
Koool! ;)

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Looks mint mate. What clay bar did you use? and would you reccommend it?
I bought a box set by Meguires with a couple of small clay bars, a bottle of lubricant (ooh err :wow:) and some wax and a polishing cloth all included for about £25 from halfrauds. Easy to use and its suprising how much dirt it picks up even though you have just washed the car. You can feel the paintwork getting smoother as your rub the bar across it then wash it again and apply the wax. In the words of Alexander the Meerkat founder of comparethemeerkat.com- Simples ;)

·
Registered
3,067 Posts
Oh I'm jealous now, although i've got my GTA I really miss my 155 from many moons ago, yet you have both, lucky, lucky man:):)

·
Registered
900 Posts
was this the one at the ferrari garage mate??? he had it up for a very good price if it was... my mate enquired about it.

Stunning colour

1 - 11 of 11 Posts