Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well after a lot of hassel getting the insurance cover note so she could be registered, we finally picked her up today

Pictures are not very good because it was a bit dull.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Pictures look OK to me! What a lovely looking car... :thumbs:

The more Alfa Red MiTos I see the more I decide that red is the colour for me.....

The elegant wheels look really good too - keeping them clean will be a full-time occupation!! :thumbs:

R

·
0 Posts
Wow

New to forum, ordered my MiTo on monday in Alfa red and had a stress ever since about whether I'd chosen the right colour. Your stunning pics have convinced me that I have! Thanks and happy driving!

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
they make them in a colour other than Alfa Red? :lol: nice choice I am sure you will love it, everyone whos seen my red one say "oh thats a nice red and lovely looking car....does it go quick?!" my answers of course is thanks and yes it certainly does!

R

·
0 Posts
Thanks guys! My current Alfa is black so it had to be a drastic colour change! Waiting driving me mad already, only been 3 days! Car is already built, been quoted end July so not too long to wait, she says.........

·
Registered
247 Posts
New to forum, ordered my MiTo on monday in Alfa red and had a stress ever since about whether I'd chosen the right colour. Your stunning pics have convinced me that I have! Thanks and happy driving!
2 weeks since we ordered mine. How can time go so slowly!!

·
Registered
71 Posts
Steve -
CONGRATS! Great looking car!
You just convinced me I made the right choice with my order - Alfa red!!!
I ordered mine a month ago and still have 3 months to go :cry:
Till now I counted days. I think I'm gonna switch to hours.

Enjoy and drive safely

1 - 20 of 23 Posts