Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 128 Posts

·
Banned
57,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought this year, well at least she's consistant.

I can cope with the annual display of gluttony from my sister in law, you know the script elbows all over the place sparks off the cutlery, plate piled high with more food than an Irish navvy could cope with after a 14hr shift :rolleyes:

I even made emergency plans with the booze and ice, last year I didn't have a single cube left for a VAT after they had all gone home :D

This year I watched her pile plum chutney, left on the table from the chicken liver paté starters on her Christmas dinner :mad:

The reason "Well it would be a shame to see it go to waste"

No it's because you're a greedy cow :mad:

Well she excelled herself this year :mad:

She spent best part of 30 minutes in the bog, throwing the dinner I'd spent best part of two days preparing down the pan :mad:

Could this be because she is the female version of Mr Creosote, probably :mad:

The cherry on the cake :(

The fat Heffer has broken the fixtures on the bog seat :rant:

K

·
0 Posts
I think you should treat your lady to a week away next christmas mate. One of these days your sister-in-law is going to give you a coronary.

Have the VAT and fix the bog tomorrow.

·
Banned
57,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We did that a few years ago Gran Canaria for a week, Jan didn't like it :cry:

I'm not stressed about it now I've got a Voddy :D

·
Registered
5,758 Posts
Hmm time for a new ploy - just deliberately give her food poisoning every time she comes round?

PS - VAT?
I presume he means VAT 69 and it's set me off. I wasn't going to have another drink today but there's a bottle of Grouse looking lonely on the coffee table........

·
Banned
57,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hmm time for a new ploy - just deliberately give her food poisoning every time she comes round?

PS - VAT?
VAT already explained :)

I can't do food poisoning, well I could :D
but that would mean it was pre meditated and I'd go down :(

Just dont invite her, problem solved :)
No can do mate, I have the Pa in Law every week and she's only here once a year :mad:

Agreed ... :D

Problem Solved ... :D
See the above :lol:

K

·
0 Posts
Aaah christmas, that most wonderful time of the year when we get to spend time with our nearest and dearest (and the complete PITAs who come with them).

·
Registered
25,673 Posts
VAT already explained :)

I can't do food poisoning, well I could :D
but that would mean it was pre meditated and I'd go down :(

No can do mate, I have the Pa in Law every week and she's only here once a year :mad:

See the above :lol:
Thats just an excuse tony, it has no bearing on wether you invite someone you dislike to a party at your house or not.

·
Banned
57,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ah yes, that would be risk assessment hell... :p
I think a professional risk assessment would add to the pre meditation :lol:

Thats just an excuse tony, it has no bearing on wether you invite someone you dislike to a party at your house or not.
Not my choice Sean, I'd kick her up the arse and have **** all to do with her for the rest of my life :D

·
Registered
11,430 Posts
Seems to me your choices for future yuletides, whilst avoiding legal recriminations, are:
i) Put the trousers on and put your foot down.
ii) Divorce (as you seem happy, this might be a bit extreme, possibly ditto option i) :lol: )
iii) Back here next and every year for a soothing VAT and RANT:lol:

She sounds like a nightmare, don't think I could stand it - you have my sympathies; the things we sometimes have to go through for the love of a good woman:)

M

·
0 Posts
Sorry to hear that she struck again HM:eek:

Families, eh:rolleyes:

I avoided what I thought might turn into a day of utter grief by having the day to myself.

It worked:thumbs:

·
Banned
57,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Seems to me your choices for future yuletides, whilst avoiding legal recriminations, are:
i) Put the trousers on and put your foot down.
ii) Divorce (as you seem happy, this might be a bit extreme, possibly ditto option i) :lol: )
iii) Back here next and every year for a soothing VAT and RANT:lol:

She sounds like a nightmare, don't think I could stand it - you have my sympathies; the things we sometimes have to go through for the love of a good woman:)
That'll be number 3 for me then :rolleyes:

Her performance on Christmas day normally has me wound up like a clock spring for days :tut:

Not this year tho I chilled as soon as I vented my spleen on here :lol:

Sorry to hear that she struck again HM:eek:

Families, eh:rolleyes:

I avoided what I thought might turn into a day of utter grief by having the day to myself.

It worked:thumbs:
Could have been a worse day mate, I thought about you and Dpat's recent problems and considered my self very very lucky :)

1 - 20 of 128 Posts