Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heard about this only at the last minute so thought we'd go and check it out. Lots of classic cars, apart from the ones in the photos they were mainly Triumphs, old Austins and a few Corvettes. Oh and lots of VW Beetles and tarted up Golf GTIs. Maybe we ought to go along next year and brighten things up a bit! Not many lobsters about although there will probably be quite a few 2 legged ones about tonight due to the weather:cool:

Steve Gaines's Photos - Sheringham 0510 | Facebook

·
Registered
498 Posts
Think I passed you on the way over Steve. Someone in a red Brera waved to me somewhere around Weybourne? I was in the 156, I drive that road every day and tend to drift off a bit, so apologies for not getting my hand up in time!

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Think I passed you on the way over Steve. Someone in a red Brera waved to me somewhere around Weybourne? I was in the 156, I drive that road every day and tend to drift off a bit, so apologies for not getting my hand up in time!
No worries:thumbs:

·
Registered
154 Posts
Had a list of events from North Norfolk Classic Car Club and it looks like there is another "street" meeting in Sheringham later on in year.:cool:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts