Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
According to their website "If you’re a Shell Drivers’ Club member and you buy 150 litres of Shell V-Power or Shell V-Power Diesel or more in a calendar quarter you’ll be invited to move up to Shell V-Power Club in the next quarter. You’ll then receive your new membership pack and card."

Yet when I queried with them why my account hadn't been upgraded yet, they replied " Shell reserves the rights to select members to be upgraded to Shell V-Power Club "

Surprise surprise

·
Registered
6,811 Posts
i am, for 4 yrs now :Dnerner:

i have bought more than 150 litres though. do some nice goodies for the points too:D

·
Registered
702 Posts
Same thing here mate. I was told that I would be upgraded after 4months of filling up with V-Power. 8 months later and still nothing, I guess this is why :cry:

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I bought over 150 litres in the last quarter, that's my point!

Buggers the lot of 'em

·
Registered
3,269 Posts
I'm a member :cool: Along with my card I also received instructions for the secret V-Power handshake. It's got some awesome benefits but if I told you I'm afraid I'd have to kill you.

Remember the first rule of V-Power club, is do not talk about V-Power club :p

·
Registered
6,811 Posts
I'm a member :cool: Along with my card I also received instructions for the secret V-Power handshake. It's got some awesome benefits but if I told you I'm afraid I'd have to kill you.

Remember the first rule of V-Power club, is do not talk about V-Power club :p
oh damn i forgot, nice knowing you all:lol:

·
Registered
6,811 Posts
I am in, get some airmiles every so often.

I don't even fill up with v-power everytime.
nope, once you got it, you can fill up when you like. i like the ferrari stuff they do:D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts