Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys n gells.

My second 33 1.7 16v, here in the classifieds has not budged yet, so unless a rescue plan comes up soon, she'll be going of fleabay !:eek:

I didn't really want to, for fear that she'll be snapped up by None Alfisti, and she's far too good to break for spares in my opinion, but sell she must so if anyone on hear wants to make a reasonable offer that saves me, and her, suffering the indignance and idiocy that is the general population of ebay users,

please do so soon.

any good offer considered,

please email me at [email protected] for loads of details and pictures, or ring me on 07875 749472 to have a chat about it.

cheers

shrew

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Me too fella, me too!

and i dont think i'm asking the world for it either, but can go natably cheaper to a forum member and alfisti.

i just want to see it put to some use rather sat here with the mot ticket wasting away.

anyone????

·
Registered
6,357 Posts
I watched this car on Ebay last time, bit of a shock when it only made £695.
Good luck with the sale it looks a tidy example.

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
alfacool, yeah, you and 60 other watchers!

it proved popular, but as is often the case with ebay, you just can't find the right person, sometimes!

thanks Kev, but i still think you should consider it, or at least have a chat about it.

don't you need front subframe and mounts aswell for a 16v into sud?

a decent donor car with good engine, box, drivetrain, suspension, hubs and brakes etc sounds just what you need, and will speed things up no-end.

i'd rather that than just some monkey off ebay with no idea or alfa enthusiasm just wreck it!

ooh, and ive got a sporty little momo wheel for you and the sud mate, unearthed it yesterday whilst looking through my 33 bits again.

how about it kev? i'll even help unscrew it and bolt up to the sud.

actually, i think i just want some part to play in building a fast sud, as i can't have one of my own :cry:
i'd love to help see yours go together well :thumbs:

cheers

shrew

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
see what you can come up with mate.

i really don't want to break it as it is a good one but what deal can you put my way for the engine/gearbox/suspension/brakes etc. you know the stuff ineed.
you can keep the shell/interior etc?

still would be a shame to break it though...

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
OK

i might have a rescue plan, so for now, thank god, the fleabay thing looks postponed!

phew!

·
Registered
12,386 Posts
Free shipping to Finland and you got yourself a deal :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts