Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
897 Posts
Hi Steve

NICE car

You ordered from Guest's Knowle did'nt you?

Saw your car there yesterday when I ordered mine. Used your car to decide on colour.

Nice interior choice

Kev

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi Steve

NICE car

You ordered from Guest's Knowle did'nt you?

Saw your car there yesterday when I ordered mine. Used your car to decide on colour.

Nice interior choice

Kev
Hi kev, yes sh'e at Guests Knowle. Someone today could decide on Alfa Red or Etna black and chose the Alfa Red with natural leather after looking at ours.

We're still waiting for our number plate transfer from DVLA and the cash to clear from our savings so we can't have her yet. We go on holiday on Thursday so we're collecting her on the 9th June on the way back from the airport.

Steve

B

·
0 Posts
Great looking car, just annoying for me as I'm still awaiting the same red and tan combo to turn up. Grrrrr.... :mad:

Nice wheels by the way!

·
Registered
211 Posts
Love the colour combo.

I am waiting to order my Mito under the scrappage scheme but need to do a cherished transfer before we can complete the paper work.

155 TB Veloce in Alfa Red with the Natural Leather was my choice but my wife and the dealer are talking me into the Black Leather.

Do you have more photo's inc the rear seats as I really like your combination and might stick with my original choice depending on the pic's.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Love the colour combo.

I am waiting to order my Mito under the scrappage scheme but need to do a cherished transfer before we can complete the paper work.

155 TB Veloce in Alfa Red with the Natural Leather was my choice but my wife and the dealer are talking me into the Black Leather.

Do you have more photo's inc the rear seats as I really like your combination and might stick with my original choice depending on the pic's.
I didn't get any more photos I'm afraid.

Nice bike BTW

·
Registered
178 Posts
fingers crossed

Well its not reli longer, coz I ordered mine on 28th Feb n I still hven't got it yet :/
Hopefully, they said I'll get it next weekend... *fingers crossed*
Anywayz, enjoy ure holiday then! :)
i so hope you get your car next week end young lady,will be very happy for you if you do

·
Registered
211 Posts
It was a fantasic bike for the money, I had the s version now upgraded to a Honda Firestorm which is even better.

Can't believe I am going to send my emaculate 156 V6 to the scrapper but its worth £2000 under the new .gov scheme, whats it worth normaly £750.

Criminal

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
It was a fantasic bike for the money, I had the s version now upgraded to a Honda Firestorm which is even better.
I had the S version and upgraded to the SV1000 which is just too powerful so I'm looking to go for the Triumph Street triple, much more nimble around town.

B

·
0 Posts
Ah, the SV650S, what a bike, I always have very fond memories of that little wonder.

I've tried the 675 triple and it's a fabulous little lump, loads of character like the SV so I'm sure you'll have huge fun on one.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts