Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Administrator
46,122 Posts
If I ever find the owner of that car, I'm going to kick the living crap out of him.
I think this and that blue one prove it, I told you rarebear, people who get 146's instead of 145's have less taste :p wink

·
Registered
8,063 Posts
Just goes to show not all Alfa Owners have taste.

I guess that's why we don't see him on AO

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESUS!

I am however, secretly in awe of how they've managed to get all those Vauxhall Corsa "accessories" to fit so well...

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
And I thought I've saw everyone when I looked at Rick's avatar... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
9,842 Posts
My first reaction:

My first thought(s):

This is what we should do with the owner:
or this

And then we should call a
to perform an exorcism on what once was a beautiful Italian Stallion and cleanse it from anymore bad influence!

·
Registered
9,842 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by selespeed:
<strong>sorry to go off topic, but Mel your signature is not very nice towards Marcia</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hans,

It's for her just to remember not to forget a certain vital action after starting the engine :D

·
Premium Member
38,310 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Mel Bonkers:
<strong>My first reaction:

My first thought(s):

This is what we should do with the owner:
or this

And then we should call a
to perform an exorcism on what once was a beautiful Italian Stallion and cleanse it from anymore bad influence!</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">laughing

At this rate, we will have to add fifty new graemlins before the end of the year!! laughing

Great work Mel! :D

·
Premium Member
38,310 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Reuven:
<strong>What do I think lets
the owner !!! sorry I had to be so graphic!</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Be careful, the executioner kill himself in the end. :D (Or was it out of mercy, to avoid remembering such a horrible modification??). wink

1 - 12 of 12 Posts