Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
17,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...and then her Husband arrived .....

He thought it was fabulous... he had no idea what it was... and he talked about Harley Davidson and Morris Travellers....

I love my Spider... it's an Alfa Romeo :cool:

·
Administrator
60,109 Posts
I agree, nothing better than driving around in our Spiders. Sunshine and fun :cool: My 94 is sounding really good because I've got a hole in my back muffler, I won't be fixing it for a while :lol:

D

·
0 Posts
Hi,

Funny, same things for me...
A little whole that makes the car purr....

So cool.

Cheers

Andre

·
Registered
42,287 Posts
Boring old windows tight shut with only charcoal filtered air coming into the cabin for me, whilst this pollen count is out to get me, I'm sorry to say!:(: Wish my old respiratory system was young and resilient once again, but that's not so nowadays, so it's artificial shut tight motoring unfortunately. Enjoy that carefree windblown motoring you lucky people, I know it's so exhilarating to go topless.:D

·
Premium Member
3,428 Posts
Oh dear, Z have you spent too long in Germany and gone totally native, all that worship of Sunna :cheese:

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
well if the guy pays what he said, its a BMW Touring Ti injected or a Volvo Shooting break ES 1800. The Volvo's heavy but I just love the looks. Too bad for open air driving.
Just got my Gotti wheels back......arrrrrrghhhhhh.

·
Registered
42,287 Posts
When we went out and about on a ruralatory tour the other day, I cleaned off the windscreen on our return, and was pleasantly surprised to find only fly splats. Now when we just trot around here doing shortish trips to my daughters, the shops and so on, the screen gets covered in black sooty deposits. Urban carbon particulates I reckon, from you know what?

So it's closed shop local motoring for us, and I do wonder when I see the Carrera's Etc. with tops down as to the state of the occupants airways?:confused:

·
Registered
11,591 Posts
Soft top Motoring is not much fun here in Australia...When the weather is nice you are likely to get a nasty dose of Sunburn as you drive around in an open top car.....If you are really a true maosochist go for Leather and top down...not only do you get sunbuned , your posterior is likely to be fried as well on the leather seats :lol:

·
Premium Member
3,428 Posts
Now when we just trot around here doing shortish trips to my daughters, the shops and so on, the screen gets covered in black sooty deposits. Urban carbon particulates I reckon, from you know what?
Since the introduction of common rail.... the only solution for my motorbike visor is a good going over with lighter fuel every 7 / 10 days:wow: clean air act anyone:tut:

·
Registered
42,287 Posts
guiliasuper, well said. Surprised others haven't noticed it and commented accordingly? Could be something to do with mpg,road fund, de-forestation for bio-fuel investments? Shall we tell them to have a look around guilia, and own up? :D :lol:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts