Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Identity Confirmed, Authorised Trader
1,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Up for sale is my own personal 156 2.4 JTD 10v Veloce, lovely condition throughout and she has been very well cared for with some very subtle GTA modifications.

It is 2003 2.4 10v 150bhp Sportwagon in brilliant blue (nice bright met blue, like on the gta's) with black sports leather and 17 inch sport wheels. I have replaced absolutely everything in the last 12 months and I mean everything. It's got Gta suspension, Gta headlights, Gta dash trim (darker silver), new turbo this week, clutch and dual mass flywheel, slave cylinder, cambelt and waterpump, pads and discs all round, complete front end suspension rebuild with power flexed anti roll bar, rear arms, rear wheel bearings, handbrake cables, glow plugs, crank sensor, blanked off egr, underseal and probably a whole load more I have missed off. Obviously supplied with a warranty, mileage is about 108k and I was going to put it up for £2995. All the work I have carried out on it would probably cost about £3500 - £4000 alone!!

I will let the pics do the talking. Wheel options also available - PM me if interested

Cheers

Loz :thumbs:

Attachments

·
1,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Obviously full service history, will have a fresh oil change before she goes as well as 12 months MOT. New front badge to be fitted too. :thumbs:

·
1,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Just got home now and pics are on the work computer. Will get some more up on mon.

You could always take a look at your Gta! :lol:

·
Registered
391 Posts
taken your time to get it ready. I did enjoy having that car when mine was in for the injectors. The front end grip is amazing.

·
1,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
taken your time to get it ready. I did enjoy having that car when mine was in for the injectors. The front end grip is amazing.
Just wanted to make sure she was all sorted out properly! Had the turbo completely overhauled too so she goes a bit better now!

How's the jts been?

·
Registered
164 Posts
Nice sorted car that.

I thought about it, as I would very much like another Alfa; and then I got a few insurance quotes and the lowest was 900 quid :wow:

Its not like I live in downtown Baghdad either, full no claims, civil servant, clean licence south Birmingham :(

·
1,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Nice sorted car that.

I thought about it, as I would very much like another Alfa; and then I got a few insurance quotes and the lowest was 900 quid :wow:

Its not like I live in downtown Baghdad either, full no claims, civil servant, clean licence south Birmingham :(
That is quite pricey! I was only paying £450. 5 years ncd and sone points. I think it was with Adrian Flux or Chris Knott, going back and forth between the 2 letting them beat each others quotes

·
Registered
164 Posts
Admittedly it was only a quick look at quotes using gocompare. I must be able to get it cheaper than that; my GTV 3.2 was only 700 quid!

I shall do some more research, if I can get insurance for a realistic price then its a very nice looking motor.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Just wanted to make sure she was all sorted out properly! Had the turbo completely overhauled too so she goes a bit better now!

How's the jts been?
going well ATM, lost the info centre the other morning in the cold, but was back by lunch time. I don't tend to use the car much now as I only work 2 miles from home, either lift or cycle.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts