Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
10,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After years in innocuous cars, Matiz/Jazz/Espace etc, Jules gets it, why i have rules in my cars, she has instantly fallen in love with her Celica, now has rules of her own.....:thumbs:

·
Premium Member
19,119 Posts
took her long enough :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
19,119 Posts
is it missing the back seats?

·
Registered
11,604 Posts
I have one rule, no eating of flakes, last time I let it happen I was finding chocolate for months...

·
Premium Member
19,119 Posts
I have many rules, :D

No food,
No drink unless you are in the list of trusted people :tut:
No smoking
No leaving rubbish

·
Premium Member
19,119 Posts
No use of the ashtray ......... forgot this one :thumbs:
No one in the back seat............ Er I have a saloon for a reason:lol:
No moving of seats.............. They can move them for use but when they leave they must put them level with mine.

Oh and almost forgot... use of air vents. this is fine but put them back straight of you finish using them :rolleyes:

Oh dear:lol:

·
Premium Member
19,119 Posts
I thought I was the only freak that was annoyed by that!:thumbs:
No no there are servral of us on here..... James May is the president of straight vents:lol:

·
Registered
5,473 Posts
No no there are servral of us on here..... James May is the president of straight vents:lol:
Me three (or is it 4?)

Also, changing the temp and insisting on taking it off Auto. Or leaving the heated seats on all the time, then wondering why her car needs a new battery every year...

·
Registered
26,529 Posts
:lol: I'm not on my own with the air vent thing then.

·
Premium Member
19,119 Posts
Seems its an alfaowner thing :lol:

·
Regional Support North, Is there a meet near you?
63,410 Posts
I hate people messing with the air vents! I dont mind people smoking as i do it anyway but you must have the window open for ages and you must not use the ashtray, though being a Gtv it doesn't work anyway :lol:

They can move the passenger seat i dont mind that but nobody drives the cars cos it takes me ages to get the seating position right and even longer once its been messed with

Oh and dont mess with the stereo system :rant:

·
Premium Member
19,119 Posts
1 - 20 of 32 Posts