Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
19,792 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's rather clever isn't it? Can't quite imagine what I'll use for other than drunken party games, but hey ho....

·
Registered
19,792 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh. I'm not very down with the kids/iPhone users/general techy peeps. I thought everyone would have it.

It's a piece of software that sits on your phone and identifies songs for you. Clever. Useless, but clever.

·
Banned
57,288 Posts
Ah that explains, it I know nothing of phone app thingies, I just have a rasberry and all I use that for is phone calls the organiser, emails and the odd text :D

·
Registered
11,443 Posts
Oh. I'm not very down with the kids/iPhone users/general techy peeps. I thought everyone would have it.

It's a piece of software that sits on your phone and identifies songs for you. Clever. Useless, but clever.
...... err... quite useful if you want to identify an unknown song??

·
Registered
19,792 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I can't imagine that I really need a piece of software to do that. It's never stumped me before. I usually just ask someone.

·
Registered
11,604 Posts
Do ya hum the bits you know & it works its magic? :confused:

·
Registered
11,604 Posts
depends how good your humming is:)

You point the phone at sound source (radio, club sound system etc) and it tells you what and by whom :thumbs:
Cheers, clever stuff then :cool:

A

·
0 Posts
Shazam is very good. It saves brain computation that could otherwise be put to better use.

·
Registered
11,443 Posts
Shazam is very good. It saves brain computation that could otherwise be put to better use.
it's not just about 'I can't remember the name of this tune', it will correctly identify really obscure stuff you've never heard before.
If you don't need it, stroll on, but when you do need it it's brilliant. (I'll shut up now, I promise I've nowt do do wi' it).

·
Registered
8,661 Posts
But then I'm impressed by electricity, so anything else is amazing:eek:

1 - 20 of 46 Posts