Alfa Romeo Forum banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
15,174 Posts
Yes, that looks a much better option :thumbs::)

·
Regional Support, For Lincolnshire - AOL
16,310 Posts
Hey nige - that is the nicest way I have heard for saying you would be stupid to slap a plastic micky mouse ear on your car :)

:p @ those that think its a good idea :lol:
:thumbs: Why, thank you chris, I try not to offend....................... too much ! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
864 Posts
Can't seem to see an aerial anywhere on my Sportwagon; must be built into one of the screens or something. Radio reception is not that good but I don't really like the radio anyway as I find all DJs to be complete dicks.

My favourite aerials are the ones made out of an old coat hanger. The retractable one that Jaguar fits to the new XK is good for comedy value as well; what were they thinking?

N

·
0 Posts
Can't seem to see an aerial anywhere on my Sportwagon; must be built into one of the screens or something. Radio reception is not that good but I don't really like the radio anyway as I find all DJs to be complete dicks.
Isn't it built into the door pockets? :confused: :confused: :confused:

·
Registered
154 Posts
you can get an electronic one that sticks to the inside of your screen, I used to use those all the time as people (kids!) were always breaking them off.

They are also a booster so are pretty good.

If you really want a sharkfin though, I would say just go for it, these people dont pay to run your car so I really wouldn't worry to much about what they say.

Rich

·
Registered
3,269 Posts
I agree that you should wash it yourself, think of those car wash brushes scraping over your paintwork a thousand times a second, not to mention all the grime in there that they've wiped off the filthy car that went through before you. :(

As for the shark fin, I too have only heard bad things about them from a performance point of view, however I do agree with you Steve that it would compliment the lines of the 156 SW. I think everyone else just got arsey because you mentioned the unmentionable German brand ;) :thumbs:

·
Registered
55 Posts
shark fin

anybody got any pics of an alfa with shark fin? wouldnt mind seeing what it looks like.

·
Registered
28,482 Posts
I've usually found the Aerial that comes with the Car is the best. I fitted a small silver chrome one on my other 147, and it was crap, soon put the bee sting back on, and got all the Channels back again too !!!!!......:thumbs:

21 - 34 of 34 Posts