Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to put my hand up and admit to under using my GTA.
I have been awash with guilt since filling up the tank yesterday with super unleaded. The trigger was realising it was the first refuel since 30th June having only covered 262 miles in this time.
This is mainly due to putting my GTV back on the road after finally completing the engine rebuild and I have covered over 6.1k in it.
The GTA had covered about 6.2k miles in the first half of the year though before being rested up.

I must make a greater effort to take it out the garage though and it starts tomorrow.

I am drawing up a santa list for her.

·
Registered
Giulia Quad, Cayman GT4, Cayenne Turbo
23,458 Posts
My car is pampered and I use the bus in Edinburgh most of the time so it doesn't too many miles, it was a daily driver for the previous owner and now it's getting a pampering. :)

M

·
0 Posts
I need to put my hand up and admit to under using my GTA.
I have been awash with guilt since filling up the tank yesterday with super unleaded. The trigger was realising it was the first refuel since 30th June having only covered 262 miles in this time.
This is mainly due to putting my GTV back on the road after finally completing the engine rebuild and I have covered over 6.1k in it.
The GTA had covered about 6.2k miles in the first half of the year though before being rested up.

I must make a greater effort to take it out the garage though and it starts tomorrow.

I am drawing up a santa list for her.
I'm worse than you chap.....until a 50 mile blat a couple of weeks ago, I'd only covered 193 miles since 1st January:eek:

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm worse than you chap.....until a 50 mile blat a couple of weeks ago, I'd only covered 193 miles since 1st January:eek:
part of my shame is the fact I am sure I have suggested you should use yours more in previous threads.

As it was raining today she stayed in the garage.

M

·
0 Posts
part of my shame is the fact I am sure I have suggested you should use yours more in previous threads.

As it was raining today she stayed in the garage.
It seems that after a few years of ownership, many GTA owners are happy to pay the price and run a second car and the GTA ends up being pampered like a new born:lol:

.......my wipers have only been used twice this year. On my last drive when a few bugs hit the screen....and during the MOT last March:lol:

M

·
0 Posts
I run mine daily, about 7,000 miles a year. I have considered buying a daily drive but really can't justify it just to save a few miles besides what could replace that glorious soundtrack every morning? If I didn't use it daily it would get very little use, I see no sense in that for something that gives much driving joy.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Mine doesnt get too much use either. I bought it on 38,000 in april and its done 43,200 now. A good 1500 or so was on a european tour so not a massive amount day to day. So much so me and the gf are thinking about both selling cars and getting one that suits us both. Ive got a works van so spend my days in that. Tough decision.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts