Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have to drive down a private road through a field full of cows and sheep to get to my house which means that even after a full wash the car gets 'splattered' with natures finest?! :mad:
Anyone any tips in removing dried on muck!

S

·
0 Posts
cling film your car as you drive down the road and unwrap it in nearest layby, do reverse procedure on your return x

·
Registered
223 Posts
Autosmart G101 Is a multi-purpose cleaner that is very good as a pre-soak for these kind of things, dilute it in a garden spray and wet it all for a few before rinsing.

Its only available in 5ltr bottles though, but if you wan't to try it fella, either ask Roy if he has a sample or i could send some.

Failing that, tesco do an all purpose cleaner called "daisy" thats very good at this kind of thing:thumbs:

·
Registered
988 Posts
Pre soaking with a strong solution of oxiclean can work wonders, my parents live next to a farm so I am very familiar with this problem.

Also, using a good sealant can make cleaning easier

·
Registered
754 Posts
Move house, Simple really.

Sell the expensive rural bit and go urban.

Easy.

N

·
0 Posts
:lol: :lol: :lol:

People who live in the country and complain
about ****.

Love it!

:rolleyes:

·
Administrator
Tesla Model S
8,046 Posts
Set up your own mobile hand car wash business in your locality, sounds like from what you are saying that there may be some business opportunities there? ;)

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Failing that, tesco do an all purpose cleaner called "daisy" thats very good at this kind of thing:thumbs:

Got some of this but its states not to apply on painted surfaces? - Am I ok diluted as a pre-soak?

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
instead of driving through the field , why don't you stick to the roads ? :)
I do but the ******' Cows'n'Sheep don't!......Obviously prefer ****-free grass to eat.........:mad:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts