Alfa Romeo Forum banner

Sexiest Makeover

  • Kirsty Allsop

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Linda Barker

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sarah Beany

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Naomi Cleaver

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Lawrence Llewelyn Boeing (this poll is NOT sexist)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other - please identify

    Votes: 5 35.7%

  • Total voters
    14
21 - 40 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
280 Posts
Kirsty! Kirsty! Kirsty!

But then I've expressed that opinion elsewhere on here...

Sarah Beany is really patronising and annoying.

Carol Vorderman used to be nice, but has turned into an over-made-up vacuous bimbo. Oh dear.
 
V

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
I'm going to resurrect the Kate Humble thing. My, you boys were getting awfully steamed up there! :lol: I think the reason she's so sexy is she's so natural and unassuming. I mean yes, of course you can imagine her wet, in a bikini, pouting provocatively only for you and in the mood for something a little more than badger-watching but she is just so fresh and natural and when you're watching a programme she's presenting, you can actually concentrate on the subject matter (which is more than can be said of most newsreaders these days, with their lip gloss and wonderbras!) If only we had a smiley for a long, deep but gentle sigh...:D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,706 Posts
VO2Max said:
I'm going to resurrect the Kate Humble thing. My, you boys were getting awfully steamed up there! :lol: I think the reason she's so sexy is she's so natural and unassuming. I mean yes, of course you can imagine her wet, in a bikini, pouting provocatively only for you and in the mood for something a little more than badger-watching but she is just so fresh and natural and when you're watching a programme she's presenting, you can actually concentrate on the subject matter (which is more than can be said of most newsreaders these days, with their lip gloss and wonderbras!) If only we had a smiley for a long, deep but gentle sigh...:D
Very good V02MAX...said with passion...You know I agree about the smileys, they do represent only the most basic emotions...perhaps an alternative characterset depicting disdain, dolefulness, disinterest (the 'whatever' symbol) hearty approval, and of course, my mojo is deployed...........others?
 
V

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
I don't know quite how you would depict 'mojo deployment' on a family forum...?:rolleyes: :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,706 Posts
VO2Max said:
I don't know quite how you would depict 'mojo deployment' on a family forum...?:rolleyes: :lol:
Oh I don't know... train entering a tunnel, view of the Petronas towers, 2 butterflies frolicking in a meadow...........Ok, cut that one..........
 
V

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Ha ha, memories of that Monty Python episode with the train going through tunnel, the backwards film of the tower demolition 'rising' from the ground etc :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Yes, I've got agree that Kate Humble is very sexy, and who wouldn't like to take part in 'badger' watch with her:D

However, as far as I'm aware she's never presented a makeover program - so I'm afraid she didn't make the list:(

Carol Vorderman however did present that program where the 2 neighbours tried to add value to their own houses - forget what it was called now? But I have to agree with frazzmac - in that her 'appeal' factor has, in recent times, sadly gone down hill!!!
 
V

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Kevin Slegg said:
Yes, I've got agree that Kate Humble is very sexy, and who wouldn't like to take part in 'badger' watch with her:D

However, as far as I'm aware she's never presented a makeover program - so I'm afraid she didn't make the list:(
How about her presenting a new show, 'Beaverwatch'? :rolleyes:

Or how about 'Beaver Makeover', where the participants find interesting new ways to...[POST EDITED] :eek:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
24,513 Posts
Other -as like a couple of others I don't know who they all are. But I do agree with the Kate Humble thing. She just oozes a very natural sex appeal.:D She has that look that can be great in every situation from cocktail dress to bikini to jeans. Brrm, brrrm!:D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
16,710 Posts
Kevin Slegg said:
Carol Vorderman however did present that program where the 2 neighbours tried to add value to their own houses - forget what it was called now? But I have to agree with frazzmac - in that her 'appeal' factor has, in recent times, sadly gone down hill!!!
I met Carol Vorderman a couple of years ago at the British Grand Prix. She was about to walk over a bridge which a load of large vehicles were about to drive over in the opposite direction. Unfortunately the secruity guard I was with stopped her and pointed out an alternative route. :rolleyes:
 
M

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Kevin Slegg said:
Carol Vorderman however did present that program where the 2 neighbours tried to add value to their own houses - forget what it was called now? But I have to agree with frazzmac - in that her 'appeal' factor has, in recent times, sadly gone down hill!!!

a bit like her ass

:lol:
 
V

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Are you sure, it always seems so annoyingly pert and firm? Infact, I must put it out of my mind right now! :rolleyes:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
16,710 Posts
VO2Max said:
You reckon she's 2 cards short of a Countdown then?
I reckon her numbers up :)
 
21 - 40 of 46 Posts
Top