Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have just hired a g for a week and thought I could turn on my phones Bluetooth and bobs your uncle. Not a bit of it. Checked manual online about setting it up....life is too short. Is playing music from my smartphone VIA the usb going to be similarly complicated?

·
Registered
265 Posts
Its really not that difficult to pair the phone with Blue&Me, but suit your self :) regarding playing from the phone via the usb cable, on my iPhone 3gs i simply connect it then wait 5 sek and then it automatically plays from the phone, if you then want to play a special number or playlist you go to the menu and find it, when it comes to specific numbers though its a bit of a pain to find it via the buttons on the steering wheel.

·
Registered
25,673 Posts
My brera is not quite as clever as the G at automatically finding the ipod and playing it, it first needed setting up, did you not get a blue&me manual with the car?

·
Registered
3,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
alas no manual it's a hire car. My brera does not have this technology, its all new to me.

·
Registered
265 Posts
While having the engine on you press menu on the steering wheel and go to settings, then user paring, the Car Will then write a 4 digit code you have to write on the phone when you search for Blue&Me. When thats done, it Will ask to transfere phonebook, you just say yes, and thats it.

·
Registered
34,347 Posts
I (well it was the dealer) did that when I changed phones and now I have to let the car find it each time the car is used.Perhaps it still prioritises the previous phone from the original handover?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts