Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
530 Posts
I can't believe how rare these wheels really are,!,was looking for a set for months and eventually got a set and had to pay what I thought strong money for them,but I do realise what there worth now,it is the wheel to have on a GTV if I'm honest.

A

·
0 Posts
They'd look good on a 156 and yes they'd fit. :)
Do they? I know they will fit as in the holes but when I tryed to sell the speedlines off my P3 I was told they would catch on a 156? I have teledials on my P3 as they are the best looking wheel for a GTV (alfa wheel)

I payed over 500 for mine but they had 2 new tyres so worked out at about 350 in real terms... and they were in very good condition

·
Vendor
45,822 Posts
Do they? I know they will fit as in the holes but when I tryed to sell the speedlines off my P3 I was told they would catch on a 156? I have teledials on my P3 as they are the best looking wheel for a GTV (alfa wheel)

I payed over 500 for mine but they had 2 new tyres so worked out at about 350 in real terms... and they were in very good condition
Depending on suspension its touch and go whether they'd clear or not, I have seen 156s with these wheels on before but maybe they had 215/45/17 tyres for extra clearance over the 225/45/17s.

I wonder what these would look like on a GTA? They would sit out 5mm more per wheel than a GTA teledial..

1 - 16 of 16 Posts