Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, just spent a very sweaty hot afternoon giving the 166 TS some TLC before the summer Holiday. New oil, oil filter and air filter. All easy apart from the pesky under tray which is a complete ball ache. Kids keep complaining about the likelihood of it blowing up halfway through France. A 130,000 mile TS Alfa Romeo, what could go wrong ? Why can't we have a new car like everyone else daddy ? I do try and educate them on the alfisti thing, but usually falls on deaf ears. Here's hoping the 1600 mile round trip goes smoothly for my sake :thumbs:

·
Registered
8,786 Posts
the 166 is stunning inside and out, especially the pre-facelift.

So which modern car would they suggest to replace the 166, in the same price range? I think you might be able to get them a backpack and hiking shoes?

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Due to wizard manifolds wizard cat back and a beastly 3.2 Busso I can't actually hear what my children say in the back!

Reactions: goranswe

·
Registered
526 Posts
Due to wizard manifolds wizard cat back and a beastly 3.2 Busso I can't actually hear what my children say in the back!
Do the Wizard manifolds increase the sound that much?

My wizard cat back (rest standard) is pretty much perfect for me but I do fret about the heat in the engine bay so was thinking of getting them. But I don't want it too loud in the cabin apart from when I'm really giving it some that is:yes:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts