Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive no connection to Huttons of Weston Super Mare, but I've just had my MiTo serviced there and I'm pleased. The little bugger had its 63,000 service and an oil change, and it has an Alfa stamp in the book as despite their being a Fiat dealer because as of last week they are an Authorised Alfa service agent. Price was cheapest of all the main-stealers I called, and the service was good, polite, friendly and completed on time.

I spend most of working life in and out of most UK dealer service departments, including supposed premium brands, so was pleased to have a good experience with my own car.

Price was £276 all in. Not as cheap as non-branded, but I need the stamps so there is no argument when/if it comes to warranty work as I'll have 150k miles by the time the warranty is up.

BTW, 63k miles with only changes being wiper blades, tyres and no other issues whatsoever.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
i use a fiat dealer for servicing my mito, they look after their customers and are always polite and honest, it seems crazy that fiat and alfa are owned by the same company, maybe they should send some of their alfa dealers to a fiat garage to see how it should be done :)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Huttons.

I rang Longstones of Cannington today to be told that they no longer do parts or service for Alfa, a great pity as they were a cut above the other dealers that i tried. Anyone know why they are not a Alfa service garage.
They also told me that Huttons now do Alfa Service and parts.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts