Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive a 147 and am looking for more power, ive found jjb on tinternet and they offer a decent priced remap, has anyone experience in tuning this engine, I want a service and more power and dont wish to pay dealer costs.

·
Registered
6 Posts
just posted a reply on other post about jjb. (oops) get it done mate, mine is awesome on the 150 m-jet... its now a 190 m-jet! plus think jjb is the only one that will offer a full years garauntee - not that you'll need it. anything else you wanna know give us a shout. but seriousely, get it done!!!!

·
Registered
74 Posts
Hi Stuartcliff, I have a 1.9 JTD 8V 147 with straight through exhaust, my own custom made induction system and a decent remap from AHM and it is currently pushing out about 175 bhp compared to the normal 115.

·
Banned
1,823 Posts
Hi Stuartcliff, I have a 1.9 JTD 8V 147 with straight through exhaust, my own custom made induction system and a decent remap from AHM and it is currently pushing out about 175 bhp compared to the normal 115.
Do you worry about the life expectancy of your engine as thats quite a jump in power?

·
Registered
74 Posts
Not worried about life expectancy anymore than normal, done about 10k since doing all the mods. Had an orignal remap at +30 bhp but was not enough. Think I have now rung its neck as much as I can power wise. Next step suspension and a Q2.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts