Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The fact of the matter is that I would like to know
what is happening at Autolusso, I have been informed, by a fair few people, that they are having serious problems getting cars and they are holding deposits for an awful lot of people, at 1,000 pounds a pop, its not an inconsiderable amount and these people, some of whom I have spoken to are not getting any answers and are getting very frustrated as their money is being used to fund someone elses company.
Now I only seem to have had answers from people who seem to be pro Autolusso and they rounded on me quite quickly, don`t know what this caravan reference though.
I amn only looking for answers, maybe someone out there can help

·
Banned
7,679 Posts
The fact of the matter is that I would like to know
what is happening at Autolusso, I have been informed, by a fair few people, that they are having serious problems getting cars and they are holding deposits for an awful lot of people, at 1,000 pounds a pop, its not an inconsiderable amount and these people, some of whom I have spoken to are not getting any answers and are getting very frustrated as their money is being used to fund someone elses company.
Now I only seem to have had answers from people who seem to be pro Autolusso and they rounded on me quite quickly, don`t know what this caravan reference though.
I amn only looking for answers, maybe someone out there can help
:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Have you tried asking Autolusso anything, they have said that they have stopped taking orders, that is about all they will give away.

·
Registered
12,881 Posts
I think you've burned your bridges mate, no-one is going to take you seriously ...

N

·
0 Posts
I think people might have been willing to discuss, but
as you've only ever talked about AutoLusso, people
may not take you all that seriously due to previous
history of threads that didn't turn out to be all that
impartial. ;)

·
Registered
43,564 Posts
I think people might have been willing to discuss, but