Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it possible? I found some series 2 speedo (rpm+speedo+fuel - the whole thing), can i put it in series 3 dashboard? Bushes seems to be the same. I often see pictures on s3 33 with s2 or 1 dashboards ? Any ideas ?

Sorry for bad english .... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,589 Posts
Hi Kris.
I have a ser 2 console in my ser 3 when I bought it. Someone had bodged it by snapping off plastic bits to make the clear cover fit.
I have now fitted the correct front to the ser 2 console. I am making dials as we speak for my ser 3 and will fit that when they are done, as I tried going back to a standard ser 3 console but it was too dark.
There is one red loose wire left if you fit the ser 2 console into a ser 3 and I have no idea what it is for, anyone?? I am not sure about the top cover though, but they look like they will fit.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Kris.
I have a ser 2 console in my ser 3 when I bought it. Someone had bodged it by snapping off plastic bits to make the clear cover fit.
I have now fitted the correct front to the ser 2 console. I am making dials as we speak for my ser 3 and will fit that when they are done, as I tried going back to a standard ser 3 console but it was too dark.
There is one red loose wire left if you fit the ser 2 console into a ser 3 and I have no idea what it is for, anyone?? I am not sure about the top cover though, but they look like they will fit.
Top plastic covers are different! Can you post some photos of the dials ? Thanks

1 - 4 of 4 Posts