Alfa Romeo Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Okay I know most dont like the man but did anyone see the interview..

He was showing off some of FIAT's high end cars (lots of Ferraris, Maserati's and an Alfa Romeo 8C (and spider)) and he took the journalist for a spin..

Guess which car he took the journalist for a spin in..

Jip you guessed it.. The 8C spider. Now why would he do that when he could have taken him for a spin in a Ferrari? Surely this show he has a softspot for Alfa? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
30,126 Posts
Okay I know most dont like the man but did anyone see the interview..

He was showing off some of FIAT's high end cars (lots of Ferraris, Maserati's and an Alfa Romeo 8C (and spyder)) and he took the journalist for a spin..

Guess which car he took the journalist for a spin in..

Jip you guessed it.. The 8C spyder. Now why would he do that when he could have taken him for a spin in a Ferrari? Surely this show he has a softspot for Alfa? :rolleyes:
An 8c what:rolleyes::tut:

:lol:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Just watched it there and have to say he seems like a cool guy to be honest. And it was cool to see him in the 8C too shame the americans put up a vid of the Mito and not the giuiletta

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Marchionne is a pretty sharp business guy and an intelligent man, no denying that. But he goes where the money is, he is not an Alfista. He will use the brand if he can make money out of it, will dump it if he can't. Nothing wrong with that but a bit of passion for the brand heritage would not go amiss.

Will watch the interview when I get a chance, thanks for sharing. Have to say what he has done with the whole Chrysler thing is pretty good (from a business perspective).

Cheers,

Nigel

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
Interesting interview, did a great job with Chrysler. However as many have mentioned he needs the heart to make Alfa work. Opening Arese and returning Alfa to motorsport would be a great move to close the mouths of many Alfisti. As for making an Alfa successful, well the odds are in his favour.

Saluti, Giordano.

·
Registered
13,757 Posts
He's the Alfa chief right? God knows I expected a Meerkovo hospital scene :lol: (Sergei is poorly you know).

OT, I will have a listen/watch later :thumbs:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts