• 3. amfalconer - Navy XF

Votes: 7 70.0%
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Administrator
88,964 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Time to vote to pick the winner (y)

Just a reminder, as with the AO COTY competition this is a fun competition but at the same time members have taken the time & effort to clean their cars, take pics & post them, so similar rules apply.

So please no vote rigging, organised campaigns, use of additional or multiple accounts, coercion, promoting membership for voting purposes or any other method to increase votes for one entrant, against the spirit of the competition.

Members encouraging others to vote for their car will be disqualified, members encouraging others to vote for other entrants may result in that entry being disqualified, so again vote for whichever entry you think deserves to win & let everyone else do the same.

Full list of rules here Monthly Detailing Competition Rules

·
Administrator
88,964 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
1. Freespace - Grey Juke

Freespace said:

First entry from me and an half arsed on at that. Washed the wife's juke. Wheels cleaned with bilberry wheel cleaner. Citrus wash, followed buy cherry bomb shampoo. Dried and then car chem ceramic detailer. Took a few pictures and went for a brew. Then my 15year old came home with fingers in all directions from playing football with mates. Now sat outside urgent care centre.🤬

Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Land vehicle

Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Automotive lighting

Car Vehicle Land vehicle Photograph Grille

·
Administrator
88,964 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
2. keithyboy - Grey Mini

keithyboy said:

First clean of our newly acquired Mini. The dealer had done a halfway decent job of it so it wasn't really dirty.

Snowfoam, clay mitt, SRP, and Natty's red all put to good use.

The tyres were done with Megs Endurance. I did the wheelarches with this too because I yjink my go-to product, boiled linseed oil, will be too shiny. Some further research may be required.

Car Wheel Tire Vehicle Window

Wheel Car Tire Automotive parking light Land vehicle

Automotive parking light Wheel Car Tire Vehicle

·
Administrator
88,964 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
3. amfalconer - Navy XF

amfalconer said:

Keeping with the non-Alfa, theme I decided to have a clean of our much neglected Jag which hasn't had a proper wash in about 3 years.

First up a snow foam followed by with Autoglym's Shampoo and conditioner, wash mitt and various detailing brushes. Then a claying using Halfords cheap & cheerful clay bar and subsequent wash over.

Wheels treated with one of those cleaners which turns red when it hits brake muck.

Given a comprehensive tickle with the DA and megs ultimate compound, a quick going over with Poorboy's black hole and a final coating of some megs ceramic wax - just before I got it mucky going down to Devon last week.

Excuse the lack of pictures, I hadn't planned on submitting an entry!

Car Wheel Tire Vehicle Land vehicle

Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Hood

Tire Wheel Automotive tail & brake light Car Vehicle

·
Administrator
88,964 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That's all the entries, get your vote in for whichever entry you think deserves to win (y)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts