Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Administrator
87,317 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
After collecting our Giulietta on Saturday, I gave it a wash with Farecla G3 Bodywork Detox, then clayed the entire car using the Farecla clay mitt, and then, of course, it began to rain. I hosed the car off and sprayed some Demon Shine to give the paint some protection.
Followed up the work on Sunday by rinsing it down, polishing the paintwork with Farecla G3 Paintwork Restorer, then waxed it using Farecla Super Resin Wax.
Finished off the black trim bits with a cloth and a little bit of WD40. Gave the engine bay a clean as well.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,026 Posts
Here we go,

Chucked through the local car wash, then machine polished with my DAS-6 using Meg205!
Waxed using Autoglym UHD wax
Job done.

Attachments

·
Registered
14,998 Posts
Right then. A bit of a clean for elder child's Fiesta.

From the top I polished the headlamps with T-Cut and cleaned the wheels with Wonder Wheels. The body was then done with snow foam and then whatever car shampoo is under the sink. I followed that up with a going over with the clay mitt. Once c;ean and dry I put on a couple of layers of Poorboys Black Hole. I left the EGP off for the time being because I want to try a wax instead. Finally, the plastics were done with my old favourite boiled linseed oil.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,941 Posts
From a very well know Chinese site, extremely cheap but looks pretty good - I think it broke the bank at £7.00 :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Is it a certain site beginning with a W? if so, do you have a link?

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
Is it a certain site beginning with a W? if so, do you have a link?
Yup - Good ol’ Wish.com
There are loads of them on there, just put in a search for front splitter.
They are the cheap as chips ‘stick on’ rubber un’s on a roll.

·
Registered
2,941 Posts
Yup - Good ol’ Wish.com
There are loads of them on there, just put in a search for front splitter.
They are the cheap as chips ‘stick on’ rubber un’s on a roll.
Gotcha, I've seen them, have to say they look better than I'd expected and at that price, no need to worry when I invariably take it off with a kerb/verge/pheasant etc.

Reactions: Topic
1 - 12 of 12 Posts