Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,759 Posts
Oooh :wow:

That'll be former home secretary? :tut:

Granted - I've never seen John Reid (current home secretary) and Menzies Campbell (lib dem "leader") in the same room at the same time... :eek:

·
Administrator
46,143 Posts
Hey You Guys!!!

D

·
0 Posts
poor guy, cant help it...........although theres a woman at work who looks like Bo Selelcta.......

·
Banned
1,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I think the bottom photo has too few chins to be considered separated at birth... :lol:

only because that little fat useless lying c**t in the first pic has a beard. :rolleyes: Something ELSE they try to cover up eh ?? :rolleyes:

W

·
0 Posts
only because that little fat useless lying c**t in the first pic has a beard. :rolleyes: Something ELSE they try to cover up eh ?? :rolleyes:
You must be lacking interaction elsewhere to want so much attention from the Mods.....please tone down the language and stop winding people up :tut:

wrinx

D

·
0 Posts
You must be lacking interaction elsewhere to want so much attention from the Mods.....please tone down the language and stop winding people up :tut:

wrinx
Dude, you must have missed my MEGA wind up thread on the RZ looking hideous..........oh dear......bad boy, me do better....

:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Before I scrolled down, I thought training shoe meant the car was for training before moving to one of the big boys alfas :lol:

·
Banned
1,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Before I scrolled down, I thought training shoe meant the car was for training before moving to one of the big boys alfas :lol:

tis true. that's why they put a V6 in the 155 and not in the 145. :lol:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts