Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,119 Posts
The perfect amount. Now if you send one box tome an one box to hughes we'll be fine :D

·
Registered
2,604 Posts
I may have eaten a bit of foil too,
I found one in my handbag last Thursday after a pretty horrible meeting. I scoffed it in my car in such a state of desperation that I too managed to munch some foil. It was worth it.

DD you lucky, lucky girl. Although, I just stopped in Waitrose and bought some wooden floor cleaner (smells like almonds... Mmmmmmmm) and some dark chilli chocolate (as a treat for cleaning the floor ;) )

·
Registered
22,760 Posts
I found one in my handbag last Thursday after a pretty horrible meeting. I scoffed it in my car in such a state of desperation that I too managed to munch some foil. It was worth it.
No fillings then?

Apparently it can cause an unusual taste/sensation maybe even a small electric shock:confused:

·
Registered
17,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
You don't want to imagine the mess the next day,

but I bet you are, now.

I REALLY fon't want to imagine, no :tut:

I am what....munching eggs?

DD you lucky, lucky girl. Although, I just stopped in Waitrose and bought some wooden floor cleaner (smells like almonds... Mmmmmmmm) and some dark chilli chocolate (as a treat for cleaning the floor ;) )
Ah....I have some bars of Milka for later (although haven't really done as many chores as usual for a Monday) :eek:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts