Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw the Senna movie last night, excellent, even wifey thought it was great, superb onboard action, interesting and touching story, wont tell you how it ends as i dont want to spoil it for you:)

Derby Quad centre for the next few days, after that you'll have to wait til june 21st at showcase cinemas.

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
Saw a preview for it this morning on channel 4 it looks like a great film, big fan of Senna. Shame he is still not around,he would certaintly bang some heads together!I wil be getting this when it comes out on Dvd.l

·
Registered
10,929 Posts
i totally agree it's a really good documentary. Prost is brutally honest and one sees him like never before. It Must have taken a lot out of him to have to go back to that time. I've seen several documentaries about the final moments before the accident where they study what is happening to the car frame by frame, but in reality it's shocking to see how fast it happened.

·
Registered
37,996 Posts
I am looking forwrd to seeing it myself. Not sure if my local cinema is showing it, but I am sure it will be on Sky or out on DVD soon enough.

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I am looking forwrd to seeing it myself. Not sure if my local cinema is showing it, but I am sure it will be on Sky or out on DVD soon enough.
If you get chance to see it on the big screen though symon do so, the in car shots are amazing in that format.

D

·
0 Posts
Saw it this afternoon up in Aberdeen. It lives up to the hype anyway. Go and see it folks..............

·
Registered
217 Posts
I've been waiting to see it, but on Friday I could only find Cinemas in London showing it!!

If any of you know somewhere close to Bristol, then let me know

·
Registered
2,542 Posts
Yes, loads of showings in London, it's on in Watford on the 21st of June. I think it will be really good on the big screen. Or on DVD later, especially on my friends huge plasma on blue ray, they are mad on F1 an go all over the place to watch.

·
Registered
12,405 Posts
I'm yet to see it. The film was discussed on Radio 5:

BBC iPlayer - 5 live Sport: Ayrton Senna

It's my Kennedy moment. I'm not sure I'll see it. I think I'd rather have my memories of that day as they are without revisiting them. Motor Sport magazine were doing a showing of it in London for £70 a ticket with the Director and Jo Ramirez there doing a Q&A after.

·
Registered
37,996 Posts
None of the cinema's around here are showing it. :(

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
None of the cinema's around here are showing it. :(
Thats a bit crepe, showcase should show it countrywide on the 21st, how far is ur nearest showcase? if its less than 23.7 miles i would say its worth the effort

·
Registered
37,996 Posts
Thats a bit crepe, showcase should show it countrywide on the 21st, how far is ur nearest showcase? if its less than 23.7 miles i would say its worth the effort
London appears closest. That is about 65 miles away.

·
Registered
37,996 Posts
Thanks Turtle. I may have to go and watch it this coming weekend. :cool:

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
Just been to see this today. Can highly highly recommend it. Obviously upsetting at times, but also very uplifting as well.

Well worth it! :)

1 - 20 of 28 Posts