Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
jaaaaysus

constant ads on the telly telling me to send them my scrap gold :mad: no doubt these firms are ripping people off.
but its more the ads that are getting on my t1ts. cheap, badly produced and the actress who cant act
*monotone voice*
i sent my gold to goldscam and they sent me £5 million
:rant: :mad: :tut: :rolleyes:

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
the sign of a reccession that these type of companies suddenly pop out of the woodwork...blow torch em all i say...

·
Registered
997 Posts
If it is not them it is we buy any ******** car .Surely if uhe gold is yours you would get a better rate elsewhere .So It is basically saying you have stolen some gold and need to shift it quickly.A "legal " fencing company

·
Registered
26,529 Posts
Some crooks have been taking in fake gold with forged hallmarks ! :lol:

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I wonder how much I would get for my Grans gold teeth...............

·
Registered
26,529 Posts
I wonder how much I would get for my Grans gold teeth...............
Couple of quid, had two gold teeth replaced the other day. Dentist wouldn't let me keep them !

·
Registered
3,047 Posts
Anyone seen that gold advert with the guy with the scarey eyes? Its usually on Dave i think.

...oh dear i will just send off my 'broken gold' to these people and recieve £10 - thats if it doesnt get lost though.

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Couple of quid, had two gold teeth replaced the other day. Dentist wouldn't let me keep them !
:lol:, time for a spot of grave robbing, imagine how much gold must be buried along with the bodies :D

·
Registered
42,278 Posts
Makes a change from the Bricks and Mortar Rush anyway? :D Teeth from the deceased? No need for the effort of digging with a spade, have a word with the chap in charge at the the local crem? Helps in keeping the lawns mowed.:):

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
we buy Gold
we buy cars
personal injury claims
Debt consolidation
IVA's
then the latest ones about medical malpractice claims

But at least,between the adverts we have still got the program where the fat chavs punch each other:rolleyes:

·
Registered
42,278 Posts
Be raiding the grain stores of the rich we will next, when we are all starving? Searching the land in fills for a scrap of this and that to keep us going, I'll be bound.:D :lol:

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
We have had folks from one of these companies knocking the doors around here recently asking if anyone had any gold they wanted to sell. We have also had leaflets through the door 3 times in the last fortnight.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts